BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Friday, October 3, 2008

First friday after Ramadan

I reached office early. I knew that many people will not turn up because they went home to spend time with
their family. They took leave on friday so that they can be with their family from 1st(Wednesday) till
5th(Sunday)....I was expecting that only 3 pople from star referal, 1 from nibav and 1 from myqob will turn up.
But when the time was 10:30 I could see faces whome I was not expecting to turn up. So there were 2 people from
nibav, 3 from star referal and 2 from myqob....There was nothing to do today...as I had completed my work...
Actually nobody had work today except spoks...they had meeting with karna...At around 10:30 AM Rambabu came
and told that Dev will not turn up for another 10 to 15 days as his mother has expired. He asked us to mail him
and give him condolence......I was thinking for long time what he might be feeling like...He lost his mother...
I had my mom and dad but still I fell that I dont have any body in this world and I am alone....Then I some how
managed to get off all those thoughts from my mind by watching phunnys game which he was playing on PC for time pass.
Vasu came and sat few seets away from us checking if the AC is working behind her...I said non of the AC's on our flore
are working...I had informed about it to Rambabu but he didnt do anything about it...after 2 hours AC mechanic came and
was checking all the AC's...Then the thought came in my mind was I loud....did Rambabu hear the conversating between me
and Vasu... Karna first said that the meeting will be at 1:00 then he told he was busy so he told the spoks to call him
at 3:00PM.But when they rang him he told them to call him at 5:30 PM.Spoks of all the groups were present execept our
group.Both spok and back up spok were on leave so satya told karna that there is nobody to attend meeting from our group...
He said he will have meeting with us on monday....Jaggu was leaving early becase he didnt bring his bike and was going with
some body else...I asked him if he can stay for some more time because I was going to give Eid party which they were asking
for....He said that he is fasting so he could not attend the party...He was the only person from my group but he too was
fasting....Now the star referal was left. All the members of star referal were present ...I was expecting chandu to be on
leave but he said that he will take leave on dasehra.....We went to bakery...they ate what ever they wanted...they wanted
me too to have something with them but I said that I was fasting ....but I was not...Actually I didnt wanted to eat in front
of Rozedaars..The shop owners were muslims...I was feeling a little stupid because I was giving party for the worst ever
Eid of mine....After every body finished I paid the bill....I had given them a party of Rs 120....I dont know what they had
and how many items they had ....It was 5:30 when i left for home and I reached home at 7:45 PM even though I got a direct bus...

No comments: