BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Google Reader

Few days back somebody visited my blog www.lifes-hell.blogspot.com . Who could that be. It showed to me that he came from google.com
,but when I tried to track the location It lead me to google reader page. I havent put that site in my shared blogs. I dont know how
that person was able to come to my blog blog.......I checked my other blogs. The Beauty Care blog was attracting some traffic. I checked
my windows tips and tricks site which showed few visits....I was checking my windows tips and tricks blog after a very long time and was
not expecting any visits but was happy to see few of them....I wanted to increase some more traffic to my main blog ....my Beauty care blog.
I searched for it on internet and found some useful content....I am shore it will increase my earning....I dont know when I am going to make
changes to my blog because I dont have time and my net connection is going to expire....While searching I stumbled upon a blog where many
people were asking how to make free calls from their mobile, How to clone their mobile, How to hack peoples E-Mail accounts and Orkut
accouts....and others who have a little brain were trying to fool these people and get their ID and Password.They were giving some Reasons
why they want to know those things......I dont know what they want to destroy somebody privacy...I really felt bad. I decided to create a
blog which will contain some information about how people can make them fool on net and get their password...some cell phone tricks...and
a lot of usefull information....

No comments: