BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Friday, September 5, 2008

Another boring day

Friday-September 5th 2008
I still had pain in my lower back.My monitor was not working.When it got repaired i swiched my
PC on and checked for mails then phunny passed behind me then i remembered what he did.I wanted
to talk to him but couldnt as it was office hours.So i wrote him mail.I wrote him that we are
no kids to play such jokes.What if that lady commits suicide.Who will be responsible for it.
In few minutes i saw him comming towards me with a smiling face.He told me not to worry....about
that lady as it was a recorded message.....He wanted to make a call on the no 09371272497 and
listen to it again....I said its ok...That made me some what relieved. Later after Friday prayer
we had MOM meeting with Karna.I was getting late for home because of meeting.I leave office exactly
at 4:00 PM so that i dont get later for Iftar.But today i had to leave office at 4:15 PM because of
meeting.After my interraction with karna i took Dev's permission and left the meeting hall as the
meeting continued.I didnt had the time to fill time sheet so i requested Ebrahim to fill my Time Sheet.
I got the bus for Secundrabad in few minutes.When we were crossing panjagutta flyover i noticed that
a bus was speeding towards our bus.As it closed in i could read it clearly it was ECIL X Road Bus
and thats the bus i wanted to board.I just jumped down the running bus and boarded the bus
behind us.Thanks to god I got the seat.I reached home 30 minutes early due to swiching of busses.

No comments: