BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hecktic day at office

I reached office. saw shree and vasu getting out off their auto. I waved them hi and went to my
seat in office and started working...I wanted to be early to office but the bus started late...
Today I had to compete Test data sheet. Could do very little of it because there was power cut for
every couple of hours and the data was not saved so I had to start working on the file again and again.
Ebrahim said its meeting today and he was trying to blame me for few things....He wanted me to go
through the defets and get ready so that when karna asks I have to tell him what defects I have found...
But he was not ready to understand that I have detected 75 defects ..How can I remember them.....
Its not one or two defects that others have found in their modules...Hafeez wanted to go early..So he
left when the power went off...I too wanted to leave but since I had lot of work I couldnt leave....
After few minutes I could still see Hafeez in office ...He said he got a call from ebrahim asking him to
come back to office...I thought it was just their plan ...may be they wanted to see if I will leave office
early keeping work pending...At 4:25 PM I left office...

No comments: