BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Very busy Day

Wednesday-September 17th 2008
I left home for bus stop at 7:55 AM. I was close to bus stop. I saw a bus to my destination going. I ran to catch the bus because I knew that it
wont wait for pasengers. Luckily I managed to catch it.I reached the last stop at 9:15 AM. I was walking up the road to my office when I saw a bus
comming. I boarded the running bus. I didnt wait at the bus stop close to my office as I was not tired. I reached office and the first thing I did
was check mails. Before that I disable all the programs which give remore access to my system, as we were given administerators rights, as the
application which we are working on works with full permissions account only. To avoid work our admin gave us Administrators rights. Our admin dosn't
have much knowledge. I have noticed people opening sex sites at office. He told me that wait for 3-4 days after that I am Installing Linux After that
nobody will be able to use any website. I dont know how a Linux system blocks all the websites....After checking mails I started my work and wanted to
see how many test cases I can Execute. Inspite of working without taking rest I was managed to Execute only 30 test cases. I was shocked. We have been
given a dead line of 4 days and I have to complete 225 test cases. At this rate I wont be able to complete them. Lets see what happens....I was luckey
as my Application was working...Application on Ebrahims and Anils system got currupt when the power went off.I left office at 3:50 PM. I didt get the bus,
So I had to catch connecting busses. At one stop I had to run behind bus Which was about 150 steps away from me.....I went home and found out that the
boy who was staying with us for Ramadan didnt came back from his home. I was luckey today to break fast(Iftar) with my parents....He came after an hour...

No comments: