BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mood was off whole Day

Tuesday-September 16th 2008
I had a lot of work at office. Though I was Quiet busy mood was off whole Day because of what happend yesterday....My mom and Dad they
always make me angry and then when I get angry they say that ...I am mad.....I know them verry well. Their plan is to make me angry and
make me violent and put me in Mental Hospital....I know tham very well. I suffered a lot when I was in BCA. When I was mentally torchered
by my enemies I never said it to my dad thinking that he might get worried and that might effect his helth. But he was one of them who made
me mad......Thats what I was thinking why all my frieds were acting like they have joined my enemies.....What have I done....Why did they
do it to me........I trust no body now.....I dont have any feelings for and relations ...The pain which I got as a gift from my dad is
pushing me deeper and deeper in to hell.....I am doing Zulm on my life....Not eating properly ...Doing things against my likes...Doing
sins....When a father of mine can do this to me then how can I trust any body.....This life looks like hellacious to me......I lost Interest
in life......I don't know when this thing is going to end......."O Allahtala, Please Forgive me for my sins. You are the creator of the world.
You are very very generous. You are the only one who has the right to pardon me....".............

No comments: