BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Songs seems like they were written for me

I have few songs on my system. When ever I do something I listen to these
songs. One of my favourite songs is

In aansuown se kisko kya huaa hasil,
maana kehna hai aasaan nibhaana hai mushkil,
phir bhi aye yaar mere, sunle meri ilteja,
bhool ja jow huaa use bhool ja,
hai kasam tujhe muskura,
khudko yoon na de tu saza,
un yaadown ko too bhool jaa,
..........................
..............
............
teri zindigi teri hai,
kisi ki aamanat nahi,
jab chahe tode de ayesi ek emaarat nahi,
...................

When I listen to this song I feel like it has been written for me
I tried a lot to forget what had happend with me but couldnt do it.
How can I forget those days which made me mad. How can I forget that
my dad was with those people who made me mad. How can I forget that
my dreems were shatterd by them.....

har dil me armaan hote too hai,
bus koee samjhe zara.....

tinka tinka ,zara zara
hai rowshnee se bharaa,
tinka tinka,zara zara,
hai rowshee se bharaa,
har dil me armaa hote to hai,
har dil me armaa hote to hai,
bus koee samjhee zaraa....

yeh, I too had armaan. Those boys who pretended to be my friends asked
me. I told them what my ambition was.....and they completely destroyed my
dreems.....My dad, I am never going to forgive him.....He has done a lot for me,
that no father must have done to his son.....He has already pushed me in hell,
now he is trying to make me commit suiside...I have sensed that desire of his
many times....I know thats hard to believe but thats the truth......He knows
that I might take that step getting anoyed listing him saying again and again
that I am mad....I dont know but If I loose my mind....then I might give him
that gift....God bless him....

No comments: