BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Got salary today

Today I wanted to reach office early. So I woke up at about 7:00 AM. Washed my hairs.
Got ready and ran to the bus stop. I got direct bus to my destination. I reached my
destination at 9:00 AM. On reaching office I started my work because I had lot of work to
do and tomorrow was the dead line for completing our project.I could execute only 5-6 test cases
yesterday but Ebrahim wrote in execution tracker that I have executed 16 test cases. Today I have
executed total of 51 test cases. Since ebrahim wrote 16 in tracker, so 10 test cases from today goes to
yesterdays account and the remaining were 41. I could write Defect tracker for 31 test cases, so I have
decided to add remaining 41-31 test cases to tomorrows account. Any how I have to complete
all the work tomorrow. The total no of test cases to be executed tomorrow are 226-160-10=56.
According to the spped with which I have done today I will be able to complete only 40 test cases.
I dono whats going to happen.....When I was busy with my test cases Vasudha came and said that
Ahmed asked me to come and collect my salary. She also asked me if I will give Ahmed her Rs 23.
I said ok....She came back and was giving me money...I extended my left hand for money....
but she was just standing ...not ready to give me money...I asked her what...She said not in this
hand ..I will give in right hand ....I said ok and was controlling my laugh.....I went to Ahmed. He
gave me Rs.9355 as Aug-Sep salary. On asking him why I am paid so less he said that I took leave on
26th Aug, 1st sep and 4th sep.....I said ok and signed the slip.....I came back to my PC and checked
the daily status and Time sheet......I found that I have entry of 26th and 4th leave....But I was
present on 1st.....I went back and told Ahmed....He said I will check the register at security and
asked me to meet him after 1:00 PM. I went and met him after 1:00 he called the security and asked
if I was present on 1st but he said I was absent on that day.....I was not ready to believe them...
So Ahmed told me to go and check the file at security....I went and checked and found that I by mistake
signed in the upper row and the person who's row it was didnt inform this to security and signed his
signature beside mine......My signature place was empty so I was taken as absent....I went and told that
to Ahmed.....He said that he cant do any thing now but he will try to make it to the next months salary...
but he also said that he cant promis....He will just try....I went and told this to Rambabu.....He spoke
with Ahmed after that he said that my signature is not there so they cant help me.......I said I will get
the file and show you he said ok.....I went down ....brought the file and showed it to Rambabu......
On seing it he said that I Intentionally signed it in the upper colum and said that ...I was actually
absent on that day.....I got angry but was controlling it.....I started arguing with him ....How he can
tell that it was an Intentional mistake.....He told me to show it to Ahmed.......I went up and showed it
to Ahmed ...He said I told you I will try to help you next month....I told what Rambabu said ...He came
with me to Rambabus cabin with the file......Rambabu was again saying the same thing then I showed him
that my signature was the first one not the second one .....If it would have been the second one then
his saying that it was an intentional mistake would have made some sense but in my case the sign of person
whose this signature box was in the left corner i.e after my signature........Then rambabu came to know
what I was telling.....He asked Ahmed if he could help me ....He said he cant do anything now ......
After making them understand I left the cabin....They were still talking.....From their talk I sensed
that they cant help me in getting money but if I take leave next month then they will put me as
present on that day.......I had wasted enough of my time behind these people....I got late again today..
I left office at 4:16 PM. I was worried that I wont be able to reach home on time.....But god helped me
by letting me get a direct bus while on my way to sec station.......ok ....I want to go now...mom just now
made maggy for me......I have to take my dinner.......bye.....will write tomorrow if I remain alive tomorrow...

No comments: