BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fever day

Friday-September 12th 2008
I went to office and started working as I had lot of work to do. Anand our network admin said
that he will Install OS that day so he asked me not to save any thing in the c: drive. The other
day Hafeez told me that there are interviews on 13th and 14th of sep for Tech support. I asked him
if he could company me because it will be a great help being a dummy candidate. He said he cant as
he has work.......I didnt like him denying me because he does a lot for Binik, Anzir and Faizy.
This was the first time I had asked his favor and he denied me and so my mood was off today....
I was sneezing whole day...got body pain too.....It was our day of having telephone meeting with
Karna.The meeting time was 2:00 PM i.e After coming from prayer....It was 2:00 PM but there was no
call from Karna...I was afraid that they may ask us to stay after 4:00 PM for meeting.....I was
afraid because I dont know what to say Karna...He will ask how many test cases I have Executed.
I have deleted all the pass logs and defect logs for the test cases which I Executed when my test
cases were getting revied. After getting revied I added some more test cases in the middle so the
order of pass logs and defect logs have gone wrong so I had to delete all of them.....I was watching
time it was 3:00 then ...3:30... 4:00 PM No meeting till now...After 4:00 PM Dev called us in for the
meeting...He said that he will tell Karna about 4 people who were miss using Internet connection.
The 2 people amoung 4 were chandu and Anil....Dev said that Chandu is too much...He was checking
Matrimonials at office when he was caught by Dev.We went down on ground flore to make a call to Karna.
He said he will be with us in 15 minutes.It was 4:15 PM. I asked Dev again if i could leave because
when I leave office at 4:00,I reach home just before time of Iftar,and now it was 4:15 .He asked
Ebrahim,our spok, if they should let me go or not because then Hafeez too will ask and they cant allow him to
go as he is backup spok.They decided to let me go.I got the bus at 4:30 PM. After reaching home
I discovered that I got fever.I wanted to downlod my CV and make changes to it to attend the Interview
but the net connection was not there.I called krishna our ISP technician to ask him to repair it but
he was not receiving the call....Finally when he received the call he said that it was 9:00 and the
office will be closed so he can only do it tomorrow morning at 10:00 .I forgot every thing about
Hardware and Networking so I decided to go through my notes. I was up till 2:00 AM.......

No comments: