BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Executing test cases

Wednesday-September 10th 2008
In the morning I reached my destination at 9:15 and walked all the way up to the bus stop, where
I take rest, in 15 minutes.As I was sitting there i noticed that some people were trying to keep
eye on me.I can say that because few minutes back I have seen a familiar face going towards office
on bike.At office I was writing test cases which I have said earlier that I have forgotten to write.
I had to write 25 test cases again and again 3 times becase every time I write there will be a power cut
and my test cases were not saved.So I could finish my test cases only after 2:30 PM.I discussed with hafeez
if i could update my reviewd test case file.He said that after review its not allowed to modify the
test cases or add new test cases to the file.I met Dev and asked him if I can del 4 test cases and add 25
test cases.Thanks to god that He gave me a green signal.That signal was really important for me because
many of those test cases were fail test cases(Bugs).The whole day passed off and I couldnt start my
test case Execution on reviewd test cases even thoug we were writing in time sheet that we were executing
test cases.I think i will have to complete the Execution work as soon as possible because Anils Application
got expired and mine could expire any time.If it happens then it will be a big headache for me later.
I filled the time sheet and had to leave office without hafeez as Ebrahim was on leave today too.It
didnt took me long to get the bus.So I reached home very early.On my way back to home I was looking
for people who are following me but couldnt make out.Yes at some some points I have seen bikers stop
at the road side as they saw me looking at them through bus.I am not shore if they were the followers.
I was swiching busses all the way to home today.I got very tired today ........and I think I'am going
to sleep early today...haha....

No comments: