BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Off day to office

Saturday-September 6th 2008
Its saterday so its off day to office.My elder sister was leaving for UK so mom and dad went to
leave her at airport.They wanted me too to come with them but i didnt go.I am loosing interest in
relation ships.I am loosing interest in life.I feel like nobody cares for me.I was sleeping
whole day.I was thinking if i would ever achive something in life.I think i will be a big looser both
here and in life after death.I cry every day when i am alone by the thought that i will be in the
deep hell one day only because of my dad.He is pusshing me deeper and deeper every day.He has
shattered all my dreems.................My mom and dad told shaistas parents that they like her but
will not marry her till i get the job.They want them to wait till i get the job with out getting
engaged........Now you will clearly know how much my mom and dad loves me.They want to fool me...huh.....
They want somebody to wait for me without getting engaged till i get the job...Why would any body
do that....

No comments: