BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Completed Execution of test cases

Today I wanted to be at office at 9:00 Am But since the bus started late I reached office at 9:30 AM.
On reaching office I started executing test cases without wasting any time.Today I had to complete 66 test
cases.At 1:00 PM I was at 185th test case. I was afraid that I wont be able to complete my test execution.
I had to complete all the execution today because I am taking leave tomorrow. I sat till 5:00 PM and completed
all the test execution and defect tracker. I couldnt write Defect priority and seviority so I asked ebrahim to
ask somebody to do it for me as I am taking leave tomorrow. He said ok.....then He said that on 9th day my pending
test cases should be 77 as he has sent that figure to karna....but according to my Execution tracker all my test
cases are over and what ebrahim is saying was wrong and I will have 10 more pending test cases If he writes 77 test
cases as pending in sheet.
Day -------------Total Test cases---Testcases Executed----Remaining Test cases
On 11th(Thursday)--------------226------------------16----------------210
On 12th(Friday)----------------210------------------16----------------194
On 15th(Monday)----------------194------------------16----------------178
On 16th(Tuesday)---------------178------------------16----------------162
On 17th(wednesday)-------------162------------------16----------------146
On 18th(Thursday)--------------146------------------16----------------130
On 19th(Friday)----------------130------------------16----------------114
On 22nd(Monday)----------------114------------------16----------------98
On 23rd(Tuesday)--------------- 98------------------32----------------66
On 24th(Wednesday)------------- 66------------------66----------------0

You can see in the table above that the remaining test cases on 24th is 0.
According to ebrahim he has sent karna that on 23rd Total test cases were 77.
But then I will have -21 Test cases Remaining on 24th i.e I will have to
delete 21 test cases to make the execution tracker correct but then I will
be asked tht there were total 226 test cases and you are showing less...
why ....where are the other test cases....But ebrahim was not ready to listen
to me ...He just want to correct his mistake .....and wanted to make changes
in my correct Execution tracker which will make it incorrect. I was already
late so I said I cant do any thing and I dont want to make any changes in my
trackers because of you....and left him in angry mood......I think he was
angry on Anil and jaguu who were not able to complete their work and
was taking out his anger on me.......On my way back to home I called hafeez
and told him what ebrahim was saying then he said he will look in to the matter
next day......At 8:10 PM I called up ebrahim to make him clear that he was
wrong....He said I was right and said that he sent karna what I have written...
So this is how I spent my day .........

No comments: