BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Monday, September 22, 2008

Slipped while boarding running Bus

Today I finished the work with defect tracker.We had meeting with karna.
He said I am very slow.I was Executing test cases like 30 per day but karna wanted
us to do 50 to 60 per day. We had been given dead line. We had two more days to
finish the work. But I dont think its possible for me to complete it in two days.
I left for home at 4:15 PM. I was worried that I might not reach home on time.
I was in a little hurry and due to that I tried catching running Bus. I slipped
dawn the bus and got hurt. My pant got torn.......Got scraches on my left palm and left
knee with bleeding. I was afraid that I might get body pain and fever due to pain.
This was the second time I slipped from Bus after I joined this job. while on my
way to home I bought pain killer. I slept early than the usual time. Didnt take
the pain killer as I wanted to feel the pain.....This is just a body pain.......
The pain which my dad gave me .....I have to bare it till my life ends....

No comments: