BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Got warning from Karna

Thursday-September 11th 2008
Today I reached bus stop early.My bag was on 8th position but when the people formed line I was second last in
line because elder people who were in line before me allowed their friend including both young and old to enter
in line from middle.This always happens so I prefer to take other busses which take 30 minutes late to my destination.
Today also I was standing in line for the bus to come.Just then other bus came with 3-4 seets left.I ran for the bus
and thanks to god that I was luckey to get seat.I reached office 45 minutes early.I wanted to check my mails but
net connection was disabled.I checked my outlook.It had a mail which I didnt check yesterday as I was getting late.
The mail was from Karna.The font of the text in mail was red to indicate that he was very very angry.......In mail
he wrote "who ever is using Internet for personal use. I will take action against him. We know who are making missuse
of office netconnection. This is last warning" I think they were indirectly warning me because yesterday I forgot to
clear the history of Internet Explorer which I always used to do. Few minutes after reading mail Rambabu came in and
said that "Inspite of repeated instructions to you. You people are not swiching off the systems after shutting them down.
If you will leave it like that we will take action against you" This warning was also for me because I wantedly didn't
swich it off yesterday. The reason they ask to swich it off is that when the power goes off and comes back the computer
systems automatically turns on and they remain open till somebody comes next day and shuts the PC's down. Actually what could
have happend is, Since I left the swich on, when the power might have returned after failure, the PC which I use might have
got turned on and the system admin who saw it might have checked my system and might have seen the Internet Explorers history
and the ppt file which I downloaded from my email account sent by Hina.This is how he might have come to know about me
using Internet connection for checking mails. He might have sent mail to karna because nobody was listening to Anand(system admin)
inspite of repeted warnings and blockage of few sites.Befor I read the mail I had downloaded my CV from my Email account to
update it and had updated it.But after reading I got worried how I will be upload the updated CV to my Email account.I cecke the
Internet settings and found that some Remote viewing software was installed on system and was enabled.Few other options were
also enabled which will give good access to my system from other systems.So I disabled them. I didnt use net connection after doing
those changes to the Internet settings and was working on my test execution.Just then Anand came and stood at my PC and asked
me to give him his pen drive which he gave me as it was not working on any system and asked me to keep it for myself if it worked.
Actually he knew that the pen drive will not work and the reason him coming to my PC was to see what I was doing as he might not
have got access to my PC after I disabled the Internet settings.I said that I will return his pen drive tomorrow.As he moved away
from my PC I immediately restored the Internet settings as I was not using net.It was time for prayer so I went to Mosque.While
returning back from office I saw Farhat chacha coming out of mosque.He didnt saw me.Today was the first day I saw him in mosque.He
work place was nearby this mosque so he might have come here to offer prayer. After returning to office I started writing test cases
,even thought the break time was not up, since I had to do a lot of work. When Ebrahim came he said that Karna had mailed him to
start Executing test case from tomorrow.He also sent a 15 day trial key of the Application. The mail was the response to Anils and
Ebrahims complain saying that their Application has got expired and the work had stopped due to that.I think Anand will install the
Application on my system too so that all the applications expire at the same time. We were given target date of completing the
execution.It was ten days after Installation of Application which starts from tomorrow.Anand started Application download on Ebrahims
system. My Application was working so I was working with my test cases. Today I wrote about 25 test cases and there were many more
to write which I thought I will do in parallel with the Execution from tomorrow.It was time to leave.So I and Hafeez left for
home.I reached home 30 minutes before Iftar time. After namaaz i watched TV and now its took some rest.Now its time for sleep.......
Good Night :-* ......

No comments: