BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some body trying to give me mental torture again

Tuesday-September 9th 2008
I got the bus today fater a very long time.Few minutes late and i would have missed it again.
I got down at my stop and walked all the way up to TV9 stations office. Took some rest at the
bus stop there as i always do.Then start for office just 5 minutes before 10:00 AM.At office first
i checked my mails.I got reply from suh bhai.He wrote "read the complete mail and answer all my
questions." I know what he ment he wanted to know how i am doing at my office but i have already
written it to him and dont want to write it again as it was not going well with me.So i replied
that "I dont have reply to your questions".After replying to suh's mail i started writing test cases.
Thought i have forwarded my test cases I found that i have forgotten to write few test cases.
After reviewing my test cases Dev said that i did well.He meant to say that i did better
than Ebrahim.I think Dev wants to fool me.I know i have found bugs in the application but
all the test cases i have written are incorrect.Dev wants to fool me by saying that and want
to get rid of checking all the test cases.I know i can't do better than Ebrahim because he
has worked in some comepany before joining this company as software tester.so that proves that Dev
wanted to fool me...ha ...ha.Today two persons came to meet chandu at office at
around 30 minutes before 4:00 PM(I leave office at this time).He brought in some parcel after
meeting them.Ebrahim was absent today so Hafeez was acting as backup spok and was buzy with
his work.So i had to leave office alone.When i came out i saw two people keeping eye on office
exit.As I went out they saw me and disconnected the phone which they were talking on.Then they
went and sat on the metalick chair at bus stop which was exactly opposit to our office.I went and
sat just few steps away from them.A cab came in and asked them if they want to come with them
but that fellow he showed that we are three and you dont have much space in your car(but they were two).
I looked around but there was nobody else other than me.I understood that the third person was
me and they want to follow me.The call which they have disconnected when i was comming out of
office was from chandu telling them that i am comming out so that they can keep track of me.
I know I am not mad because it happend to me earlier too and i can understand human psycology
a little bit.I took sharing auto which had only one place left for passenger.That way i gave them a hand.
When I reached down the road.There was my little bro waiting for bus.We both came back home together.
I know today I showed them my back and they will follow me one day to my home.But I wont leave
the person following me and trying to disturb me mentally.Not again....this time the follower will
have to pay heavy price.I dont care what ever happens to me later as people say i am mad.
The other day phunny asked me at what time i reached home previous day.I think that was to guess
how much time they will take to reach their home after followning me.These non-muslims at office
they pretend to be my good friend at office but i know them verry well.They are my enimies waring
mask of friendship..........Lets see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: