BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Friday, September 19, 2008

Didnt got time to write a single test case

Friday-September 19th 2008
It was the last day of my Bus pass Expiry. I went to stop early so that I can get it renewed. There was a big line and the counter was close. I missed my
bus.The opening time for counter was 8:00 AM. I was in the middle of the line with about 8 men in front and 8 men behind me. The counter opend at 8:05 AM. It was 8:20 but
not a single pass was renewd. An old man behind me got angry and started shouting at the lady on the counter. Then the lady said that the system is not getting
connected to the web site where they renew our passes. I thought its better for me to get my pass renewd tomorrow as I was already late. I got the bus at 9:00 AM.
I was in a bus which still had time and I didnt think that it would move for more 10-15 minutes. From the window I was another bus for my destination leaving. By the time
I came out of bus it already left. I ran throught another root and boarded it on the other sitde of the road when it was running at full speed. I felt
that the bus driver wantedly increased the speed of the bus. On our way we had a traffic jam before us. The driver changed the route without informing us. Every body started scolding him. Some of the passengers
got off the bus. It took us 20 minutes to be on our track throug other lanes. I reached office 20 minutes late. I had to prepare Execution tracker and Defect tracker.
I started working on them. It took me whole day to complete Execution tracker. I still had to work with the Defect tracker. The day was over and I didnt got time to even
write one test case. I will have to start with the defect tracker on monday. I am afraid its going to take a lot of time and I dont have any more extra test cases executed
to show on that day as work done......Today my elder syster called. After that my mom said that take care of your helth as you have to go abroad. I said to my
self lets see where I go abroad or to final destination.............

No comments: