BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Monday, September 8, 2008

Recieved suhail bhaiyyas mail today

Monday-September 8th 2008
Thare was nothing to do at office as our teem's test case's were gone for review.I was just
doing time pass googling on internet when Rambabu and Dev were not around.I checked my hotmail,
then rediff, then sify, then yahoo.When i checked my yahoo account i found suhail bhaiyas mail
in which he wrote that he has changed the job and this one had better pay than the last one.
He said that he can now call his family too.He said that he can help me in sponsoring........
But I know people very well by now....they show you hope then they break you down when you are
close to reaching you goal....I am already broken...I dont want to fall pray to any of these
false dreems.....

No comments: