BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Monday, September 15, 2008

They always lie

Monday-September 15th 2008
After working till 11:00 Ebrahim asked us all to come to meeting room.We have been asking for Id cards and salary slips
from a very long time. Now some body from office said Ebrahim that we wont get Id cards and we will have to do with temp id
cards which were issued to us. They lied us all the time. When we joined technologies we were we were promissed that we will
be provided bank accounts and pay slips. But now in office they say that they dont know what they promissed when we joined.
we were very angry on them. They said that they will provide us all the necessary documents when we finish the six months
training period. I think they are making us fool again. They are lying agian..........At home today dad brought home a boy
who is away from his home and finding dificulty in sahar(break fast). I told mom and dad that if he is going to stay with us
for Ramdan then he should be searved upstars. But I knew what dad will do.....He made the body do iftar with them....I had to
do iftar in room alone as I dont like eating with straingers......Now I have to eat Iftar, Dinner and Break fast (sahar) in room.
I think thats going to happen for the Remaining 15 days of Ramadan.....This shows how much my mom and Dad loves me.....They knew
I wont like and to make me angry they did it....other wise whats the need to allow a stranger of age 26 years have food with family...

No comments: