BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday-September 1st 2008
It was a boring day at office as i had nothing to do.I have compleated my testcases,scenarios and
conditions. I know they are all wrong but i cant do any thing.I asked Ebrahim what to write in
man hour he said lets write scenario and he also told me not to make changes in the work sheet
as he has passed them on for review.So i just spent my time browsing internet when ever i got time.
Tomorrow is the start of Ramadan.I mailed karna on frieday on behalf of all the muslims on our
flore requesting for leaving us one hour early during Ramadan.Got reply that he will come tomorrow.
But his Tomorrow didnt came till today.I and Hafeez met Rambabu regarding this.He said he will
talk to Dev tomorrow as he might have got some information about it and he assured us that
they will approve it as its for relegious perpose.While coming out of office hafeez asked for Rs100
I said i have only 50 and gave it to him.He was going to charminar to buy Kalaam-E-Paak for Binnin
where he wanted to buy some dates too.I thought later that i will ask him to use that money to
buy iftari for him from my side.

No comments: