BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Couldnt go for Interview

Sunday-September 14th 2008
I still had fever. I wanted to go for interview. At 2:00 PM I started getting ready for Interview. I had to
take printouts of CV but the printer was giving problem. I didnt use printer from a very long time and didnt
even think that it could give problem.It took few hours for me to solve the problem.So I couldnt go to Interview.
I thought to myself that may be it was good for me. God didnt wanted me to go to Interview on that day.I think next
time the printer problem will not come into picture because I have taken out the printouts.....At 8:00 PM I checked my
mobile and found two missed calls one was Hafeez's and the other was not from my contacts.....I will call Hafeez tomorrow.
I know he might have called to know how my Interview was.....

No comments: