BEST DEALS FROM AMAZON

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Delhi Rocks with Bomb Blasts

Saturday-September 13th 2008
I still had fever and my nose was running heavily. I was sleeping almost all day due to weakness.
I wanted to prepare myself for Interview today but it couldnt happen. After Iftar I swiched on TV
and saw a Breaking News.It was the News of serial blasts rocking New Delhi.The first blast took
place at about 6:10 PM.Followed by 4 more blasts within 45 minutes. Most of the bombs were placed in
Garbage bins. Atleast 28 people were confermed Dead and 90 Injured. police have found 5 more live bombs
from India gate and Central park and defused them.Police have questioned a 12 year boy, a baloon seller,
who was an eye witness to a blast. Government has announced to give 3 lakhs to the Kins of Dead and Rs 50,000 to
the Injured. They have also announced free treetment to the Injured. Police has detained one person as a
suspect behind attacks. Somebody calling himself Indian Mujaheedeen has taken the responsibility of these
attacks. The E-Mail has been traced. It was sent from Bombays private limited. Some say there could be the
hand of crosborder terrorists. But I think that some body else has done this and wants to defame muslims
saying that they are doing jihaad. killing Innocent people is not called jihaad and no muslim will do that.
I think that these attacks were to defame muslims.....It was the cowardice act....

No comments: